Tuesday, February 23, 2010

session 3 study - Immanuel


Today’s Discussion Question:
How comforting is it to you to know that God is with you, through the good and the bad, always protecting you and always loving you?

It is very comforting to know that God is Immanuel, always with me. I find peace in the fact that I am never alone, and can never go anywhere out of His presence (Psalm 139). With His presence comes power, and today I take encouragement from that. He is with me and His power is with me, to enable me to do what He asks me to do. His presence and power is with me to lead me in the way I should go. To be the mother He wants me to be, the wife He's called me to be, the child of Him walking in the paths He has created for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a great reminder!!
Thanks for sharing this journey with us. Hugs & Prayers, hL

Jenifer said...

Isn't God's power amazing!?!? It strengthens, enables, and equips of to be the women He created us to be!!!

Praying for you as you seek after Him.

((HUGS))

See you Monday!!

By His Grace,
Jen