This week marks a lot of changes for us! It is our last week here in Lima, Ohio - we are packing, saying goodbyes, getting all the last minute details taken care of (hopefully!). Saturday night we drive out for Vermont to spend the month of May with our families, before we leave for South Africa May 31. (For anyone just joining me, we are moving to Cape Town, South Africa to work with a ministry called Africa Jam, volunteering with disadvantaged children and youth in the townships there).It's a funny feeling standing on the edge of our future! I said to Andy yesterday as we were packing up our belongings, (which we are putting into storage while we are in SA) it's strange not knowing when we will even unpack these things, because we don't know where or when we will be even in a few years! Our future is completely open right now. We have to trust God and each other, because that's literally all we have now!
Remember to follow our family site so you can stay updated on everything going on in our journey: www.reachingcapetown.com.
p.s. do you love this photo? my good friend Melissa Reiner was just visiting and she took a wonderful family shoot of us. I can't wait to get the rest of the photos, she does such a great job!

1 comment:
I'm glad we can find time to talk on the phone even a little bit during this CRAZY week for you... but I have to smile every time I think about the fact that in just a month we'll be together in South Africa! I know that although that's the main focus right now, your month in Vermont will be such a blessing for you as well. Call me bunches on your road trip when you're borrreeeeed!
Post a Comment