Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Book



I'm currently reading The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver. It's very interesting, uniquely written, and challenging to anyone interested in missions. I'd like to do a little review when I'm finished, so be looking for that hopefully in the weeks to come!

5 comments:

Claire said...

I still do want to read that book. Who knows when I'll get the time, or the motivation... but I'm excited to read your review! Love you!

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

Claire said...

My sister, I am giving you 2 more Blog Awards. Because I love you THAT MUCH! Check out my blog to receive them ;)

Stephanie M. Page said...

Oye! I read this book in highschool, looking forward to your hearing what you think. I found you from reading Claire at Fast Forward.

Sarah said...

I will be looking for that review. I bought the book a couple months ago but still have a long list of other books to finish first. =)