So...I had to continue my previous thoughts on one of my all-time favorite shows. :) (Why is it so addicting?) So my vote was for Kris Allen, ever since he sang, "Ain't No Sunshine" several weeks ago. I was really happy with the final two. Yes I liked Danny but I knew Adam deserved most to be in the finals, and of course I wanted Kris there too. I don't really know what I feel about Kris winning, however. I'm glad, because he was my personal favorite. I know I'll like a whole CD of his style of music, whereas I might only listen to Adam's once in a while (and not the whole thing). Definitely not lullaby-for-Norah type singing, if you know what I mean! But I felt sort of bad that Adam didn't win. I mean, even though he wasn't my favorite, he was pretty incredible! Anyway, I'm happy for Kris, and Adam will have great success with or without American Idol. At least the show got both of their names out there.
Ok, so since I wrote about this earlier, I felt I had an obligation to follow up. So there you go!
And a side note, Norah has been kicking A LOT! If I sit really still, we can even see my stomach move as she kicks or punches or whatever she is doing in there! It's so awesome. I am so glad for these milestones I've been waiting for (to look pregnant, not just like I have a beer belly, to know her sex, and feel her move) to finally be coming. It's such a miracle! I'm doing a lot of baby equipment research and reading on parenting. I'll have to write a post on that one of these days...
4 comments:
ok I was a total Danny fan! My job even signed a petition as a joke to deliver to Danny on why I would make a good wife for him (yes a little embarasing, but it was amazing that they recognized the faith aspect in Danny and myself). I wanted Kris to win too, but only realized it Tuesday night after he did his 2 songs.
You look beautful in the pics below. Norah is doing a little banana dance in there. Time for me to start shopping for you and Norah! You guys are going to be great parents.
Keeping you, Andy, and Norah in my prayers.
Jess
I kinda feel the same way you do about A Idol. I'm glad it's over for sure!
There is nothing in the world like feeling your baby kick and move and hiccup in your tummy!
I know you will be such an awesome mom and Andy will be goo goo crazy over his little girl.
Can't wait to see you guys!
Nana
If you need any advice on the baby equipment front, you know who to call! :)
thanks everybody! and Casey - I will be calling about the equipment, I'm starting to work on my registry now, and I feel like I have to do research on everything! There's so much to learn about what kind of crib/play pen to use, baby monitors, strollers....I feel like it's a lot of work! Fun work though. ;)
Post a Comment