Friday, May 22, 2009

23 Weeks


This is what my husband is up to. He fractured a bone in his ankle playing soccer this past winter, and here are the results. Poor guy!


And here's me and Norah at 23 weeks! You can see we're both growing steadily. :)



4 comments:

numberonenanny said...

Andy looks a little drugged! LOL poor guy!
You and Norah on the other hand look fantastic!!!

Claire said...

Leigh! You look awesome! Your belly is adorable. I like how low it is... I think low bellies are prettier than high ones ;) Mine is low too! You look absolutely beautiful and you are REALLY showing! There's no mistaking it now! You're almost to the third trimester already! It seems to me like your pregnancy is going fast, but I bet it doesn't feel that way to you! I love you my sister!

Casey said...

Leigh! You look beautiful!!!!!! I love your little baby bump.

fishersofmen03 said...

Can you believe this man was rock climbing in South Africa?

I see baby Norah :)