Saturday, April 25, 2009

19 Weeks Belly

So I finally took some more belly pictures. Please ignore my face and look at the belly! There has definitely been some growth since my 13 week post! Also, I have been feeling the baby kick a little bit! The first time it was really noticeable to me was a few days ago, during our Bible study group, as we were reading Psalm 139. Isn't that awesome? It was the best feeling to sense that subtle movement, and I wished to feel that over and over.
We find out in a little less than a week (May 1) what sex the baby is! I can't wait to see the baby on the ultrasound, and can't wait to be able to really settle on a name and start envisioning ourselves with either a little boy or girl.



And just for fun, here's my husband after he sang and played at our little friend Isa's birthday party this morning. She turned 5 and had a rock party! Think he should keep his hair blue? :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow you guys have changed so much since the replentishment days. Girl you are so meant for being a mom and Andy's hair is the bomb. I'm thinking punk rock :)

Jess said...

Leigh you look BEAUTIFUL! Side note,I have been having a blast buying things for your little one and claire's little girl. You and Andy are going to make great parents! Praying for your growing family :)

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I vote YES on the blue. It looks great with his skin tone ;)

You are beautiful, Leigh. Always have been, always will be. Pregnancy just enhances that!

-Andrea