Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pregnancy Photo Shoot!


My good friend Melissa Reiner has recently discovered a love and talent she has for photography. Andy and I went to visit her, her husband, and their one-year old son this past weekend. She offered to do a 13 week pregnancy photo shoot for me. I was delighted because I haven't had an opportunity like that, and she was excited to practice. I'm going to post some of our favorite shots. Let me know what you think! She promised to come visit me again when I'm farther along and take some more!









5 comments:

Carrie said...

So beautiful- Love the pictures! and Great Job Melissa!

Claire said...

Leigh! You're really showing! Aw, I'm so excited to see you in person in just a few weeks! You look BEAUTIFUL! Don't you love being preggo's? Even though it's starting to get more tiresome and more painful than glowing and fun for me, I still love it. Melissa did an AWESOME job on your photos. I really love them. You're gorgeous!

Jess said...

your friend did a wonderful job! the pics are beautiful! You look so radiant and the one of you and Andy is great. You both look very happy.

Love you and glad everything is going well. Can't wait to see more pics.

Jess

numberonenanny said...

You are gorgeous!! Can't wait to hold my grandbaby!!!Love you Leigh!

Claire said...

Okay Leigh, come on. We're ready for a new post already! It's been a while...