Here is a post I wrote for our missions blog: My Good Bye to Cape Town.
We have decided that Andy will go back to Cape Town on his own, and Norah and I will stay back with our family in Vermont, for a few weeks. He will pack up and wrap up there, and then we will move together to North Carolina in late July. It is heart-breaking that Norah and I won't get to say good bye in person to our friends and all the places we loved there, but with us already having been in the States for a visit, and with our decision to move back sooner, we decided it would be easier on Norah to cut out one more 20+ hour trip and jet lag.
I trust and pray we will be able to see Cape Town again one day.

2 comments:
Wow, your good-bye letter was beautiful and touching. Thank you for sharing...
Hi Leigh
I loved your goodbye to CT for so many reasons. Will mail you as soon as I'm able to...
x
Post a Comment