Hi Leigh! Your home is looking great! I hope it is really FEELING like home too! I love how you tied the orange from the living room into the kitchen with that fabric! Hugs from Paraguay!
Looking really great Leigh! Love the skirt around the sink, and love love love your bed spread. You did a super job on that! You're making it your and that is awesome :) Smart idea with the glass jars for storage, I love how it all looks. Plants always make a home cozy! Can't wait to come see you guys! love Mom/Nanny
4 comments:
Hi Leigh!
Your home is looking great! I hope it is really FEELING like home too! I love how you tied the orange from the living room into the kitchen with that fabric!
Hugs from Paraguay!
Looking really great Leigh! Love the skirt around the sink, and love love love your bed spread. You did a super job on that! You're making it your and that is awesome :) Smart idea with the glass jars for storage, I love how it all looks. Plants always make a home cozy! Can't wait to come see you guys!
love
Mom/Nanny
Your home is looking great! The bed spread is awesome. Love the mason jars for dried goods and the colors. So warm and inviting.
Can't wait to see more!
Your little garden and jars for food storage are so pretty!
Post a Comment