Monday, February 8, 2010

Who is God to me?

Today's question for the God Who Are You study is who is God to me? Titus2AttheWell.com

What comes to mind first is Someone who is always there for me...I think of Someone who knows everything I've been through and who has been there for each struggle and joy. A constant Friend and Companion. He knows my deepest thoughts and He really does care for each one.
Becoming a parent has revealed more of how deep His love is. I love my baby so much, and that shows me a little more of how much He must love me.

I've always wanted to experience His love more and know my identity to Him more. I think I also want to grow in reverence for Him and in really prioritizing Him, really seeing Him as a Person to follow, not just a belief or something I do to clear my conscience. I want to be passionate about Him and in love with Him.

No comments: