Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Husband Survey - everybody's doing it...


1. HE'S SITTING IN FRONT OF THE TV, WHAT'S ON?
If he's alone, it's Sportscenter, or Saved by the Bell if its a weekday morning, or Food Network. If I'm there too, it's The Office, Lost, What Not to Wear, Wife Swap, or World's Strictest Parents. Yes we like our TV shows. 

2. YOU'RE OUT TO EAT, WHAT KIND OF DRESSING DOES HE GET ON HIS SALAD? Depends on where we are, but most often Greek dressing.

3. WHAT IS ONE FOOD HE DOESN'T LIKE? Fruit! He hates fruit. And onions, tomatoes, peppers. It's a texture thing, so he says.

4. YOU GO OUT TO EAT, AND WHAT DOES HE ORDER TO DRINK? Water. Price and health reasons.

5. WHERE DID HE GO TO HIGH SCHOOL? Essex High School, Essex, VT.

6. WHAT SIZE SHOE DOES HE WEAR? I am not totally sure but I think 10 1/2 or 11.

7. IF HE WAS TO COLLECT ANYTHING, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Well, I don't think he's much of a collector, but it would be Patriots gear, Dave Matthews CDs (?), or just general gadgets.

8. WHAT IS HIS FAVORITE TYPE OF SANDWICH? He likes lots of kinds of sandwiches, but they have to have meat, and probably some type of honey mustard, and lots of cheese. BUT, for lunch during the week, he is stingy and has: light whole wheat bread, a couple slices of smoked turkey from the deli, cheddar cheese, and a tiny tiny bit of mayo because he's trying to eat healthy.

9. WHAT WOULD HE EAT EVERYDAY IF HE COULD? Steak!! No question. and he would have it as rare as possible.

10. WHAT IS HIS FAVORITE CEREAL? Well, he loves granola with vanilla yogurt.
11. WHAT WOULD HE NEVER WEAR? he would never wear a bubble vest even though i want him to.

12. WHAT IS HIS FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM?  Do you even need to ask? the New England Patriots.

13. DID HE VOTE? Presidential - yes. Local - no, we didn't get the chance to research and he won't vote if he doesn't know enough about the candidates.

14. WHO IS HIS BEST FRIEND? Me! He tells me so all the time.

15. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU DO THAT HE WISHES YOU WOULDN'T DO? Run late (though I'm MUCH better since I've been with him), and worry. He helps me not to worry so much!

16. WHAT IS HIS HERITAGE? I'm actually not sure, and I don't think he is either! Probably German, Irish, or English?
17. YOU BAKE HIM A CAKE FOR HIS BIRTHDAY, WHAT KIND OF CAKE? He's not that into cake, but if I were to bake him one it would be the confetti kind.
18. DID HE PLAY SPORTS IN HIGH SCHOOL? Yes - he wrestled and did some football.

19. WHAT COULD HE SPEND HOURS DOING? Playing guitar, and spending time with me and Norah. 

20. WHAT IS ONE UNIQUE TALENT HE HAS? Andy is extremely discerning and he can "figure" people out accurately and quickly. I love this about him!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! I'm going to play, too!

Claire said...

copycat! lol just kidding. i had fun reading this. wasn't it fun to do? so now, call me so we can play a little settlers with our husbands!

Claire said...

Okay, Leigh! I tagged you! Now you have to come see! And do it yourself ;) I love you!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Leigh,
I am friends with Claire! I really enjoy your blog... I love all christian lady blogs :) Blessings & Merry Christmas!